Managing your accounts receivable is very important because the timing of receivables plays a major role in your company’s cash flow. In addition, you want to ensure your customer balances are accurate, and your receivables current, based on the terms of service you offered your customers. Reconciling the individual customer account balances with the general ledger balance establishes the accuracy of the balance sheet asset. Reconciliation of
Here are ten (10) reasons:
- You do not need a bookkeeper in-house on a daily basis in order for your business to function smoothly.
- You do not want your time or resources to be consumed attending to bookkeeping and related tasks.
- You want to immerse yourself into the core of your business without bookkeeping distractions.
- You want to be able to access all necessary reports from which to make good business decisions.
- You want to have accurate numbers to submit to your accountant/tax preparer in order for them to file correct taxes.
- You want to ensure your books are kept current so you can have real-time information about your business and your taxes can be filed on time.
- You want professionals to handle your books so you can remain compliant with tax agencies.
- You do not have the resources to facilitate proper bookkeeping.
- You do not have the convenience to accommodate a bookkeeper.
- Your physical business do not have to be accessible in order for your bookkeeping to get done.