There is always room for improvement, and what better time to take stock, analyze, and set in motion the changes necessary to facilitate improvement than at the beginning of a new year. Here are five surefire things you can do to launch your business to new heights. Afford Your Business a Website (With a Blog) Formulate a better relationship with your Customers or establish one Gain New
Every business requires a systematic way of organizing and recording financial transactions like sales and revenues, purchases and expenditures, and account collections. For businesses with employees, making accurate payroll to employees and ensuring compliance with the relevant tax authorities is a necessity and a huge responsibility to uphold. This is where a sound and professionally set up bookkeeping and accounting system can largely benefit your business. Hiring a professional bookkeeper with the knowledge and expertise to handle your most important and sensitive business aspect – your financials, can be a defining step and the best decision you can ever make for your business.
- Customers Invoicing and Accounts Receivables maintenance
- Vendors Billing and Accounts Payable maintenance
- Generating and issuance of Customer Statements
- Preparation and Filing of Quarterly City, State, and Federal Payroll Taxes
- Preparation and Filing of Yearly Sales Tax, W2, 1099, and Federal Unemployment Taxes
- Management and maintenance of all financial files
- Preparation of financial spreadsheets and analysis
- Accounting system Setup and updates of all backlog information using QuickBooks
- Chart of Accounts creation, updating, and maintenance customized to your business
- Integrity and control maintenance of the General Ledger
- Maintenance of fixed assets records
- Monthly / Quarterly / Annual Reporting and Analysis
- Reviewing month-end accounting transactions
- Compilation and Distribution of Financial Reports
- Ensuring the accuracy of the Financial Statements in relation to budgets
- Monitoring Financial and Operational control environments
- Working closely with management to maintain monthly deliverables and ensure performance indicators are analyzed and remain consistent with budget and forecast
- Preparation and analysis of quarterly Financial Reports
- Management of direct and allocated expenses, including actual to budget variance analysis
- Assistance in the strategic planning process — budget/ estimate planning
- Developing monthly staffing matrix reporting and analysis
- Preparation and review of journal entries
- Expense Analysis
- Closing of accounting period
The bookkeeping and accountancy role can be extremely time-consuming, and without adequate knowledge or expertise in these areas of the business it is easy to make expensive errors. Correcting mistakes can be a stressful process, especially if you are at risk of being fined or penalized for discrepancies in your data, or for failing to submit taxes on time.
With our professional full charge bookkeeping and accounting services, you have the option of paying one fixed fee on a monthly basis to have all your bookkeeping needs met, and a yearly fee at end of each year to get your income taxes filed for your business. Running a business takes dedication and time, and this is a great opportunity to have all your attention focused on your other important business needs, such as advertising, marketing, and ways to improve and grow your business.
Call us at 718-809-0367 to set up an appointment. Let us help you get your business financials in order.